Community

Youngville Life

ONE WEEK REMAINS IN LIBRARY’S ‘LOVE YOUR LIBRARY’ GIVEAWAY One week remains for getting raffle ticket chances for Youngsville Library’s Annual “Love Your Library” raffle extravaganza. Five chances cost a $5 donation (any denomination in $5 increments is a possibility); buyers ...

What we can learn from death

When I go into classrooms as an Audubon Nature Educator, I get all sorts of questions from the students. They want to know what my favorite animals are, or stories from nature, and sometimes the questions are even relevant to the lesson I’m teaching (sometimes). But, the most common question ...

Briefs

Church to hold chalk event Sunday Starbrick Community Church, one block off US 6 on Weiler Road., will be doing a chalk drawing on Palm Sunday, March 24, at 10 a.m. Everyone is welcome to participate. A luncheon will follow the service.

Career Center students inducted into honor society

Photo provided to Times Observer Eleven Warren County Career Center students were inducted into the National Technical Honor Society Friday, March 15. NTHS recognizes, honors, and empowers students and teachers in Career and Technical Education. Pictured, from left, are: Marissa Beardsley - ...

Briefs

Class of 1964 meets Friday WAHS class of 1964 will meet Friday in the Conewango Club at noon.