Senior Center Menu
Thursday, December 1 will be Chef Salad, Noodle soup, wheat bread, sliced peaches.
Monday, December 5 will be Meatloaf with gravy, whipped potatoes, Italian Beans, wheat bread, banana pudding fluff.
Tuesday, December 6 will be BBQ Chicken, seasoned red potatoes, country vegetable blend, dinner roll, sugar cookie.
Thursday, December 8 will be Turkey and Swiss sandwich on wheat bread, with lettuce and tomato, cheesy Broccoli soup, seasonal fruit.
Monday, December 12 will be Ham and Scalloped Potatoes Casserole, braised cabbage, green beans, dinner and Strawberry ice cream.
Tuesday, December 13 will be Baked Vegetable Lasagna with Parmesan Cream Sauce, mixed greens, garlic bread stick, sliced apples with oatmeal topping.
Thursday, December 15 will be the “Christmas Dinner” of Baked Chicken Breast with gravy, stuffing, whipped potatoes, peas and onions, dinner roll and chocolate fluff.
Monday, December 19 will be Hot Roast Beef Sandwich with gravy, whipped potatoes, peas and carrots, wheat bread, and birthday cake.
Tuesday, December 20 will be Spaghetti with Meatballs and pasta sauce, mixed greens, Italian bread, sliced peaches.
Thursday, December 22 will be Cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato, oven brown potatoes, fresh coleslaw, wheat bread, seasonal fruit.
Monday, December 26 the Center will be Closed for Christmas.
Tuesday, December 27 will be Sweet Sausage with peppers and onions, redskin potatoes, green beans, sausage roll and chocolate ice cream.
Thursday, December 29 will be Sloppy Joe Sandwich, baked potato soup, wheat roll, Pineapple tidbits.
Call the center at 484-3020 to sign up for lunch at least two days in advance.
Tidioute Tower residents will be having a Christmas Cookie Bake Sale in the Community Room at the Towers on Saturday, December 3 from 9 a.m. till 1 p.m.
Management will be having coffee, hot chocolate and snacks for those who stop in at the towers on December 3.
The Craft Show at Buccardo’s will have Homemade Baked Goods, Tupperware products, Hand Crafted Gift items, Avon Products, crocheted scarf’s, handmade jewelry, and stenciled decals for your Christmas Gift list.
Be sure to stop in and do some of that early Christmas Shopping in your hometown.
The craft show will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hot Dog Sales
Presbyterian Church Women’s Association will be selling Hot Dogs at the Church on Saturday, December 3 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., during the Christmas in Tidioute Festivities.
You have your choice of Kraut, Chili, or Plain hot dogs. There will also be coffee and hot chocolate.
The Church will be decorated for the Christmas Services, so be sure to check out the beautiful decorations while you are there.
AM Legion Auxiliary
The American Legion Auxiliary of Post 0334 is sponsoring a Bake Sale to be held at the Tidioute Firehall on Saturday, December 3 beginning at 9 a.m. until baked goods are gone.
The Auxiliary extends an invitation for everyone to stop in and pick up some goodies. This is also a chance to pick up your last minute Christmas Cash Raffle tickets, as the winners will be drawn on December 7, 2016.
Members are reminded to bring their goodies to the Firehall between 9 and 9:30 a.m. and to price their items.
Also, members are asked to bring their unsold raffle tickets to the bake sale.
Christmas In Tidioute
There will be several events taking place at the Tidioute Firehall from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A craft show, this is in addition to the one at Buccardo’s, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Story Time at Tidioute Library at 1:45.
Pictures with Santa at the Library, photos by Samantha Daelhousen Photos.
Hayrides throughout the day.
Christmas Carolers will be out and about.
Dining at local restaurants.
Lighting of the Tidioute Bridge to finish out the evening.
Calling All Bingo Players
A Bingo Bus Trip will be traveling to Salamanca to Seneca Gaming Entertaining for a day of Bingo on Sunday, December 4.
There will be many games to play and chances to win cash!! The bus will be departing from Northwest Bank parking lot in Tidioute at 9 a.m. and will return approximately 6 p.m. There will be a stop at the Warren Mall to pick up players at 9:30 a.m.
The bus ticket is $20 each and is non-refundable and includes an incentive package.
Reservations and payments should be made with Marci at 814-706-3213 or Crystal at 814-730-2437.
American Legion Post 0334 will have their drawing for the Cash Raffle on December 2.
Tickets are only $5 each and you have three chances to win. First Place is for $500; Second Place is for $250 and Third Place is for $250.
There are only 500 tickets being sold.
VFW Auxiliary Breakfast
Tidioute VFW Post 8803 Auxiliary members will have their annual Christmas Breakfast on December 13 at the Tippy Canoe at 9:30 a.m.
The signup sheet is behind the bar. There is a $5 refundable deposit and the cutoff date to sign up is December 5.
Anyone who would like to participate in a gift exchange can do by bringing a $10 gift with them. The gift exchange is optional.
Crocheted Bed Coverlet
St. John Women’s Guild members are selling tickets on a Hand Crocheted Queen Size Bed Coverlet-Cream Colored as a First Place prize and the Second Place prize is for $50 cash.
Tickets are only $1 each and the drawing will be on December 18, there will be tickets on sale at the craft show at Buccardo’s on Saturday.
Proceeds benefit St John Women’s Guild. Winner need not be present to win.
Servicemen’s Home Corporation members are selling tickets on a TIKKA T3 308 Cal. With scope mounts and soft gun case.
Tickets are only $2 each and the drawing will be on December 19.
Winner need not be present to win.
Mission and Maintenance at Tidioute Presbyterian Church is holding a Public Donation Dinner, “Winter Picnic” on Friday, December 9 form 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Presbyterian Church.
The menu consists of Sloppy Joes and buns, Macaroni salad, Baked Beans (best ever eaten), pickles, beverages and dessert.
This is open to the public and all area welcome.
Donation will be used for congregation and community needs: as well as church maintenance.
On December 5 the signup sheet for New Years will be available to VFW members and will be available to all members on December 7.
Board of Directors will meet on December 6 at 5 p.m. and the Men’s Breakfast meeting on December 11 at 8 a.m.
Second Harvest Produce Express food distribution in Tidioute will be on Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 10 a.m. at the Tidioute Firehall.
Second Harvest is an equal opportunity provider. Food is distributed on a first come first serve basis and is for Warren County residents in need of food assistance.
Please bring a couple of boxes or laundry baskets to carry your food in as our boxes are limited.
Tidioute Community Charter School held their Homecoming and are proud to announce that Conor Coughlin was crowned King and Lakin Krouse was crowned Queen.
1. Jon Druggan, Gaynil Lester, Gretchen Laubach, Ken Williams, Hazel Ord, Vicki McLaughlin..
2. Melissa Sabella, Paul Craft, Ryan Craft.
3. Skip Hulings, Gail Martin, Jessica Overcash, Scott Genter.
4. Edward Hart, Karissa McKown, Jeff McKown.
5. Joseph King, Laura Kelly, Carol Zorn, Dina Sabella.
6. Greg Morrison, Jessica Johnson.
7. Tim Berlin, Hailie Cass, Emalei Schaberl, Judy Klinestiver, Robbie Davis.
8. Monica Snavley, Brent Myers, Alexandria Kitelinger.
9. Chuck Klos, Ashley Wentworth, Mary Linda Scott.
10. John Walters, Beth Bonner, Jeremy Wyman.
11. Richard Brown, Bob Yeager, Mark Peters, Timothy Joseph Sabella, Mark Veasey.
12. Jack Shields, Jack Davies, Denise Craft.
13. B. J. Rafalski, Deb Hosick, Phillip Downey, John Motzer, Addison Wentworth.
14. Denis Graves, Rick Bunce, Marty Bennett.
15. Zander Fehlman, Garrett Proper, Margaret Yeager, Becky Styles.
16. Jennifer Caputo, Karen Atkin, Miles Jenny, Tom Heenan.
17. Adelynn Craft, Cindy Leonard, Pat Sveda, Bessie Steinkamp, Stephen Douglas Vincent, Jan Bosak.
18. Stephanie Molek, Renee Snavley.
19. Lucy Schwab, Paige Beck, Rob Holmes, Drew Coughlin, Pat Redick.
20. Johney Kehoe, Peggy Ann Watson.
21. Crystal Gertsch, Blake Sabella, Jennifer Adams.
22. Anita Nicholson, Brylynn Nicholson, Danielle Sutton, Carrie Anderson, Sydnie Wyman, Liam Heverley.
23. Rebecca Bunce, Sarah Sabella, Michael Henderson, Rob Hosick, Brittany Davis, Ken Anderson, Jonathan Feit.
25. Tim Gerus, Laci Fedele.
26. Rachel Lashinsky, Joy Sabella, Susan Knight, Mike Wolfe.
27. Sue Lewis, Wayne McAllister, Sarah Rideman.
28. Mia Buccardo, Zayla Jackman, Brett Burke, Kristen Fike, Ashley Nansen.
29. Jill Sabella, Elaine Reed Wilcox, Patty Sveda, Michael Seelinger, James M. Mechling.
30. Dana Sites, Dan Scott, Dave Extine, Howard Raybuck.
31. Renee Williams, Chris Martin-Davies, Kelly Benner, Linda Lanager.