The Jefferson House at 119 Market Street, Warren, built in 1890. The Jeffersons must have had a fondness for things English for the architectural design shows the influence of the manor houses of the English countryside. Native hand-hewed stones were used for the first story, the severe lines relieved by the graceful turret facing the Market Street side. Shingles were used to complete the second story. Leaded paned windows, any of stained glass, were used, and these added to the beauty of the mansion. A deep piazza extended from the turret around the entire side of the house, sheltering the front entrance. Courtesy of the Warren County Historical Society Historic Buildings in Warren County Volume 3. For more information, please visit www.warrenhistory.org.