Welcome to the town of Bronco Bama: tax and spender with nary a lender. So, in keeping: to raise city taxes only 30 percent is an insult; taxes need to rise 40 percent:
1. With all the activity in Grow-Town Warren (Worn), the Assistant City Manager needs an assistant.
2. The police department is way over worked, fighting crime:
a. Need more cops to aid the ones who are way over stressed.
b. The Burgh needs two chiefs of police, the one there, needs help
3. Volunteer Fire Department means the people volunteer higher taxes,
4. Swimming pool: need one at each end of town, like four people would rather drink water than eat.
5. Leaf pickup: harvest the trees; sell the timber.
Careful what you wish for. If you think this letter a bit stretched, it makes as much sense as the city makes cents. Look in the mirror; you voted for him (1862 to 1988). The whole mess is called butt end to, upside down.
To sink or swim?
Always a choice,