The Gannon Small Business Development Center presents its First Step Seminar on Thursday, March 3, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the William Douglas Center, 764 Bessemer Street, in Meadville. Learn the steps necessary to start, manage, and grow your own business.
The first step to starting a successful new venture is to attend the Gannon SBDC "First Step" workshop.
- Lifestyle requirements that are involved in owning a business
- How to assess the feasibility of your businessideas
- Differences between business organizations and structures
- How to develop a business plan
- How to obtain financing
- How to market your product or service
- Applications and licenses needed to start your business
- How to conduct research on your industry
- Market and competition
- Regulations governing a business
- Environmental regulation compliance
- Other resources you can use to help you plan and succeed
Register online at www.sbdcgannon.org or call 814-871-7232 or call Toll-Free 877-258-6648