Fire on Hemlock Rd

Photo submitted to Times Observer

At 7:56pm Thursday evening, Glade VFD received a call of a structure fire at 1953 Hemlock Rd in Glade Twp.. Pleasant Twp., Clarendon Twp., and Emergycare also responded to the call.

When responders arrived, the fire was fully involved.

The cause of the fire was determined to be a heat lamp inside a chicken coop located outside of the house. Six chickens were inside at the time the structure caught fire.

There was no damage to the surrounding area of the chicken coop or to the house.

Responders returned to the station around 8:40pm after flames had been completely extinguished.

COMMENTS